JESUS OF NAZARETH WAS MOST LIKELY 40 YEARS OLD WHEN HE WAS CRUCIFIED, AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THE DATE OF THE CRUCIFIXION THEN YOU NEED TO READ THE THESIS.
The proposal for April 3, 33 AD for the date of the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth was presented by John Lawrence Burks for a Master's thesis in Ancient History at Wayne State University, Michigan. This is not a blind leap of faith but rather is approached from a historical perspective. The writer utilizes historical evidence by comparing accounts of Jewish and Roman historians during the time of Jesus, biblical accounts and archeological discoveries. The writer also analyzes astronomical tables and the three calendars involved in the first century. The thesis also explores evidence that would make it impossible for Jesus to be 33 years old at the time of his crucifixion and he had to have had a four rather than a three year ministry. Note: This thesis was accepted at Wayne State University which is not a religious university, meaning the facts are indisputable.
A signed bound copy of approximately 100 pages is $14.99 with free shipping in the 48 states. Included is a article from the Detroit Free Press 1984 dealing with the author and the Thesis.
- Jewish and Julian Months
- Jewish Feast Dates
- Calendar Tables
- Azimuth and Altitude of Moon in the First Century A.D.
- Possible Dates of the Crucifixion
- Fifteenth Year of Tiberius
- Historical Transition From B.C. to A.D.
- Datable Events in the Public Ministry of Jesus of Nazareth
- New Testament Time Reckoning of a "Day"
- Official and Common "Day" Reckoning on Passion Week
- Nisan 14 vs Nisan 15 as Day of Crucifixion
$19.99 Buy Now